Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THE RAPID RAMIFICATION OF YOUR PROMISCUITY

How is it that everyone finds your indiscrimination attractive?? I personally find you repugnant. Being “easy” is not really what I would call a becoming quality in a young lady. If I were male I would personally stay away from your trampstamped backside. A trampstamp is much like an std caution tape or a biohazzard warning sign. You are an attractive person but unfortunately that is overcome by your inability to carry yourself as a respectable person. There are ways to be both beautiful and appropriate. I'm very displeased with the large sum of girls walking around as if they don't own a brain.  PLEASE TAKE YOUR STRIPPER SHOES OFF, PUT THE GLITTER DOWN, LEARN HOW TO READ A BOOK, AND KEEP YOUR STD’S TO YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment