Sunday, November 13, 2011

DOUCHE ON A DATE #2

My ambrosial boyfriend, Nick, asked me if I had ever laughed at a guys “manhood” and i’m proud to say the answer was yes… twice actually…
One time was because I was offered, in an extremely inapropriate way, the oppurtunity to give head. He offered me a ride home from school one day and stopped in a parkinglot. We were in a class together and were friends but by no means were we close, let alone intamate with one another. The conversation went a little like this…
me- “Why did you stop? I have to go home, I have practice soon.”
him- “um I just had an idea..”
me- “Um”
him- (pulls it out)
me- (unsuccessfully trying not to laugh) “ha ok seriously I need to go home.” 
WE WEREN’T TOGETHER YOU CAN’T JUST PULL IT OUT WHENEVER YOU WANT! What I don’t understand is where he gets the audacity to just pull his bite size mass out whenever he feels like. I am aware that laughing is slightly frowned upon but really? I’m talking tiny. 
It goes without saying that we did not talk as much after. For reasons you will probably read later we have come to strongly dislike each other. We are past words, every time we come into contact I just hold up my fingers with about 3 inches of space between them… referring to the inconsequential size of his “manhood” 
guys, don’t just pull it out whenever you want and assume we want in anywhere close to our faces. If we really want it… we know where it is. Don’t just assume we want to, and try a little self awareness…
over confidence in something immensely disappointing makes you look like a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment