Sunday, November 13, 2011

DOUCHE ON A DATE #3

The same guy mentioned in #2 was extra douchey so he gets 2(+) blogs about him.
This one is the date in which he ditched me for prom… nice guy…
 About three weeks prior to prom this particular douche,… lets call him 3 inch.. (strictly due to his confidentiality)…. was giving me a ride home. 3 inch always parked in the furhtest lot so we were walking with a group of his friends to the car. While surrounded by others he stops and looks at me.. conversation went as follows
and i quote 
3 inch- “So I changed my mind about prom… I found someone i’d rather go with. Don’t be offened but she is kinda thinner and prettier… Please don’t take it personally I just thought she would look better in a dress next to me.”
I was at a loss of words. Everyone around us laughed and commented on it. I was so angry and hurt I started crying. AND he wouldn’t give me a ride home…. We weren’t a couple and we weren’t talking like that but seriously, what a bash on my self esteem. I wasn’t hurt that 3 inch didn’t want to go with me anymore just hurt that he said that…. 
After that day I had a few aggressive interactions with 3 inch but needless to say.. we are NOT friends.  I was a little hurt until I found out that the new girl wasn’t skinnier or prettier by any means… just easier.
guys, do I really need to point out the douche part in this? If you want to go for another girl ok fine but don’t tell the other  girl that she wasn’t good enough. Call a girl fat and you won’t come out with the same fixed appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment