Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Little Angel


I never got to hold you, but I dreamt of you in my arms a thousand times.

I never got to see you, but I wonder what you look like.  Do you have my eyes? Or daddy’s crocked smile?

Baby I’m so sorry I lost you, but I’ll find you someday.

As soon as I reach the pearly gates, I’ll look for you baby.

God was so proud of his work that he didn’t want to let you leave, so find a bench baby and wait for me.

I know that you are in good hands, God will watch over you.

Are the cloud fluffy baby? I bet they are. If you reach out, can you touch the stars?

I wish I knew if you were my little princess or my strong baby boy. Either way, you’ll always be mine.

I know I seem far away baby, but you are in my heart. As long as you’re there, we will never be apart.

Someday I may have your brothers and sisters, but you will always be the baby I’d wait my whole life to meet.

I have some work to finish here baby and it may take some time, so play with the angels until once again you’re mine.

I know it may seem like forever, but I’ll be home soon. In the meantime, I’ll just be missing you.

Sometimes I wake up at night and swear I can hear you cry. It brings me to tears every time. Don’t cry baby, mommy is here.

Daddy misses you too darling; there is no need for tears.

You are my little angel, baby. I know I’ll see you soon. But for now, be patient, and don’t worry, I’ll never stop loving you.

Momma loves you and can’t wait to hold you.

I’ll wrap you in my arms and we will play every day.

We will capture the stars and sleep on the clouds.

This is not goodbye forever baby. It’s just goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment