Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mr. White-Trash


Over a year ago, I was in a horrific relationship with the definition of white trash. Mr. White-Trash liked to drink and throw things. He was always pissed off about something and it was almost always my fault. He got drunk and ended up getting too aggressive with me and I had no choice but to leave. We haven’t really talked much since the breakup, only a few times.

For some reason he likes to call me when he gets out of jail. I hadn’t heard from him in months until last night when he decided to call me. I asked where he had been lately and his response was jail. I wasn’t very surprised, this being his third time in jail in the last year.  This time, the charges were: firing a lethal weapon and assault. His excuse was that he got mad…… really?

He went on to tell me that he missed me. (unaware of my man-fast) I let him go on and on for a minute or so and then when he finished my response was….

“So, how was jail?”

Idiot. I feel like if I were ever to get back together with him I would end up living in a trailer with a bunch of little white-trash babies breakin’ shit. He would be constantly drunk and abuse would be a normal thing between us. No thanks. I could do a lot better. I swear he is in jail more than at his actual home. I think I’m going to start calling Mr. White-trash’s house, his vacation home.

No comments:

Post a Comment