Thursday, August 16, 2012

Intersection Kisses

I am aware that a multitude of my posts have been towards people, Guys specifically, who have screwed me over. Believe it or not my dearest readers, I have found a guy who is.... indescribable really. He is enticing, mirthful, and understanding. We have had a bit of a complicated summer but now that those complications are gone, we are great. I honestly do not remember a time when I've been this happy.

Over the summer we saw each other nearly everyday. One night he gave me the most romantic kiss of my whole life.

At about two a.m. one morning we were hanging out with some friends in a field. Dakota and I decided to go on a walk together down some old country road. We were looking for orange flowers in the dark but mostly just enjoying each others company. Before we left for our walk we were laying in the truck bed looking at shooting stars. He knows more about astronomy than I do so he was explaining the stars to me.

On our walk we approached an intersection with two red flashing lights hanging there. He took me to the middle of that intersection, right under the lights and the stars, with little white flowers poking out of my back pocket.

Under the stars and the red lights he wrapped his arms around me and told me he loved me.

He kissed me, and it was perfect.

I'm not sure it is possible to be happier.

I told him I loved him, and I meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment