Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Things guys don't understand about girls

There are a ton of things girls do that I'm pretty sure guys will never understand. I decided to pick up my blog again and thought this was an appropriate topic due to the envitable prom season that has unfortunately arrived. 1.)I wear high heels because I work out and believe my legs look smokin' in them. Guys don't get why girls wear high heels.... Yes, some are painful but we like them! You play with airsoft/bb guns and that hurts but you play anyways! I love wearing heels. 2.) I dress up because I like to look like a lady now and then! People seem to forget that I'm indeed a woman so i dress nicely to remind everyone that I think I'm awesome. Guys don't get that I am dressing up because I like to feel pretty, I don't dress up for you. My promiscuity is not rapidly increased by the clothes I wear. Even though I am wearing a dress and heels, you still don't have a chance. Sorry... 3.) my parents named me kaitlynn. I go by Kaitie. My name is not babe, baby, sexy, or any other variation. stop it! 4.)we watch chick flicks because it's sometimes nice to pretend there actually is that "perfect guy". We spend everyday with you I think we deserve a little hallucination every now and then. I could go on for days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment