Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cat Calls

Alright guys, seriously, enough with the cat calls, whistling, and "hey baby girls." What are you thinking? 
1. What type of attention are you trying to get out of a cat call? You do that to a girl that has some sense of self respect and its going to most likely irk her somewhat. Is it an attempt to get some kind of sexual attention? Cause honey, the only girl that would be responding like that is someones Baby-Momma from down that block with her hooch showing proud like her own national flag. Is that what you really what? Some other dudes left overs? No, no, no, no, screw finding someone you can have an intellectual conversation with, the easy girl is always the safe gamble right? Then again, if you are doing cat calls.... intellectual conversations may be out of your jurisdiction.  Hello Desperado. 
2. Whistling is appropriate for calling your stupid little lost dog..... do I look like your stupid little lost dog? No. Don't whistle at me, I won't take it as a compliment. 
3. "Hey baby girl" and any other variation is so original, thank you. You calling me your baby girl really just makes my life a happier thing. All day I secretly wrap my mind around you. I don't think about school or work or any other priorities... nope my mind is solely on you. I am also glad you picked up the idea that I can't possibly do better than you, so I would most likely respond accordingly. I am so pleased that you called me your baby girl, although you are a complete stranger, I feel as though my life is now worth living...... OH SORRY DID YOU PICK UP ANY SARCASM IN THAT ONE?! 
Knock it off, treat girls like trash and honey.... you'll get trash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment