Saturday, April 28, 2012

Are You ****in' Kidding Me?

In gym class, my best-guy-friend-in-the-universe, looks at me and smiles real big and says, "I'm going to prom." I was slightly confused and asked whom with and he tells me her name. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. He is going to prom with the psychopath that tried to run me over with her car... WITH HER CAR! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How was I supposed to respond. He asked me what I would say if he asked me, i said yea.... then he goes with nut-job. Granted, i'm not exactly, "sane" but I have yet to attempt steamrolling someone..... All I said was "Don't let her drive." Last week he said she was the most annoying girl on the planet... so logically he asked her to prom?! I know i should support my friends but.... shouldn't i be concerned for the well-being of his life?
...... (shakes head) crazy kids........
good luck with that one... couldn't see that going wrong at all....
On the upside, if he lives long enough to have kids, he could tell them how he went to prom with America's most wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment