Saturday, April 28, 2012

Douche on a Date #4

It's certainly been awhile since I've touched my "Douche on a Date" series.... lucky me I've got plenty of additions.
This one took place two weeks ago today. I started talking to this guy and began to really like... as i always do. We'll two weeks ago we were going to go out to celebrate my birthday... I put on my blue dress... pockets included,  did my face all nice, and shaved my arm pits...... i was looking good... let me tell you.
I texted him periodically throughout the day for an update but he failed to respond to any of my messages.. Needless to say... We did not go out that night.... NEEDLESS TO SAY AS IN HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! Instead, I went to eat with my sister where we both work.... it was pleasant.
He texted me later saying "oh sorry" and my responses were very short for some crazy reason... the next day he calls me and acts like nothing happened... again i was short and he asked why I was pissy.... really? you need to ask?! he went on to say that after months of talking he didn't actually see it going anywhere.... Awesome...... Does this count as a "Douche on a Date" if we didn't actually go on the date?? yes. yes it does count because this is my blog, meaning i can do whatever i want.... Fun how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment