Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dateless Rage #3

"B" and I broke up in January. At the beginning of February I met my Lorax (big environment buff). Lorax had the whole sweet jerk thing going on. We talked every night and texted almost all day, he told me a million time how "beautiful" i was and called me his girl. I liked that. I liked when he called me his. It made me feel like something of importance to someone...... Then he walked out too.....
The weekend before my birthday we were going to hang out while he was home from school.... I put my blue dress on and did my face all nice. I was looking good. I sat on the couch and waited.... He never showed. He never even texted me. My sister took me to dinner. I went on my date... with my sister. While at dinner I met my new coworker... Dish boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment