Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dateless Rage #1

What happens when a guy blows a little lady off? SHE GETS PISSED. What happens when you give a pissed off teenage girl a blog? SHE RAGES. Now, you see, for the past seven months I've been blown off more than I've actually been on a date! This angers me.
No. Scratch that.
This truly creates a fire within my stomach that i would like to shoot out of my eyes and set specific people aflame.
... THEN... dance around their flaming bodies like a Little Indian Girl on crack cocaine screaming, "SCREWWWWWWWWW YOU".... yes. yes, that would really make me happy. Thrilled honestly.
It's not just me. I know that every single girl alive has been through this. And it's grade A bullshit. I talk to a guy and he asks me if I want to go on a date/ hang out, I say yes, THEN I SIT MY HAPPY ASS ON THE COUCH AND WAIT FOR NOTHING.
I could add this to the "Douche on a Date" series except I'd have to go on the fuckin' date for it to even count!
I have become fed up. Meaning, it's time for a new blog series..... Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment