Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dateless Rage #2

This little "rut" I've stumbled upon began about seven months ago when i started dating someone (let's call him "B" for privacy purposes). B was fun, strong, attractive....and detached. No matter what I did it was useless. We dated for about two months. He had a habit of blowing me off. One of the months we were together I saw him one time out of school.... One day... in a whole month. This would bother me but it pissed me off because he made plans with me almost every other day......... ONE TIME IN A MONTH AND I DIDN'T LEAVE HIM... I'm not sure why I didn't leave him. I'm not completely sure why I cried so hard when he left. I think It's because I can't stand watching a guy walk out. I act like i'm tough but oh do boys play my weakness like a fiddle. Screw Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment