Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Absolutely Embarrassed

I freaking hate being a woman. I feel like part of being a woman is an embarrassing story or two about the curse of Eve.  Mine happened today. Today I decided to wear a thin lacey pink dress with my cowgirl boots and a white jacket. I look pretty cute, not gonna lie. Well, in US government today I sat taking a test when the worst happened. It happened. I awkwardly approached the teacher and asked if I could go to the restroom. He said nobody was permitted to leave the classroom on test days. I asked if I could go to the nurse after my test and again he said no. So, I sat in it for about a half hour before class ended. I was so upset and embarrassed that I started to tear up a little. When everyone let I rushed my way to the restroom hoping that nobody would notice anything. It was horrible. If you are a girl and this has happened to you, we share pains… we relate. If you are a girl and this has not yet happened to you…. You just wait.. it’s bound to happen eventually. If you are a boy and this hasn’t happened to you, that’s actually pretty normal…. But if you every say anything to a girl about said issue, you deserve to have your ear sliced. If you’re a boy and this has happened to you…. Get yourself check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment