Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why I Refuse To Live In The Suburbs. #1


I hate the suburbs. Truly. Subdivisions seem to be more dreadful every single day. As I sit at my desk with my blog open, I try to think of something to write about…. My thinking, however, is impossible due to the obnoxious screeching of the little kids next door. Therefore, my writing is but a bitter rant toward the multitude of reasons why I simply loathe the suburbs. Loathe. WITH A FIREY PASSION. I feel like subdivisions are collections of confused baboons trying to govern themselves, with their thumbs simultaneously taking residence in their rectums.

WHY? Why are your children so annoying? I love children, I teach Sunday school, but your children are horrible. The little girl next door walks around, dramatically swinging her hips, and jerking her head, saying “O M G LIKE SEERRRRIOUSSSLY MOVE OUT OF MY WAY.” Then, she runs over to the other little scum sucker, Maggie, and they both just start screeching for the hell of it. Shut up!! Then their brothers come over and steal my lacrosse goal from my backyard to use for batting practice. Thanks guys, it’s not like that was expensive or anything like that, please take way you want. Should I let you use my sticks as bats too? MATTER OF FACT, why don’t you guys just hit the goal with my sticks, that way we can make sure you really fuck it up. I love the fact that they have put three holes in my net.

The glorious part about that is, while they steal my stuff from my yard, their mom flips her cookies if I step foot in their yard. The bitch should pee down her yard line, just to mark her territory. The moms are a different story in themselves. They always gloat about how perfect their kids are. Obviously they aren’t that smart! They play in the street all day! Back in my day, if I were to play in the street, I would either die from oncoming traffic, or by my mother’s hand.

Sorry, your kid is not perfect, they are actually really annoying. I want a place in the country, where the only kids I’ll have to put up with are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment