Thursday, May 3, 2012

When family bonding becomes exclusive

You know what is fabulous about having a blog? You can rant about anything you want. I would like to fill this space online with how my day went... I woke up and was boppin around feeling pretty incredible. Looked in the mirror and said "dang! I wake up fabulous!" (untrue). Went to school and a girl said I looked like a walking mint in my black pants and green button down... Rude. ---skip to lunch--- (psycho going to prom with my best friend/ talking to her Ginger friend loudly to make sure I can hear) "I got my dress, we are Goin to look so cute together" (blah blah blah) she glances at me and says "I hear you two are fighting or something" I told her she was the reason he hasn't talked to me all week and that she won. Then I threw a banana at her and laughed... Ha! Another uncoordinated day in gym... Enough said. When I get home I decide (being 220 pages behind in a class book) to read and tan by the pool. After a half hour I notice everyone was gone... I looked around and called everyone but nothing. Everyone left and left their phones here and went to dinner and a movie without saying they were leaving , let alone inviting me!! When they came home my mom asked what I was doing for dinner and I said I wasnt aware that I was eating alone again tonight and I didnt know where anyone was. Then I got called a brat... That's cool. I was like hey thanks for inviting me to family fun night. I'm sure it was hard to see me out the giant windows all over the backside of the house. Can't see anything out those! I later got pulled into helping my sister pick out a prom dress tomorrow and was subjected to hearing the wonderful commentary from my parents about why I'm not going to prom... After, my best friend finally talked to me. He asked for his stuff back and Said I threw our friendship away. My only response for the day is suck my big toe... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment